Thursday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/23/11 1:04 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I spent most of Wednesday sleeping.  I had a small fever, and just could not move much.  Which is okay, because I have a busy day today.  I have an appointment with my podiatrist, then one with my ENT doc.  Sometime I have to get to my meeting, because I missed it on Wednesday.  I have had 10 meetings in 11 days.  I need to double up, if at all possible.  I also have to finish cleaning my apartment, because the borough inspector is coming in on Friday, after I leave for my flight to Florida. 

I also have to get bloodwork done, for my coumadin level, and hope to get labwork back from Tuesday, when my doctor ordered a bunch because of my intestinal problem.  If I don't get it back today, it will come in on Friday, after I leave for my trip.  The doc said, based on the labwork, she may need to get me another prescription, so I will have to get it sent to a pharmacy in Tampa.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

shoutjoy
on 2/23/11 3:44 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning all,

Gotta to be at work by 4am.  This factory job is something else.  I have one more month to prove rate.  At least I can say that the MGB is still working after 11 years.  The last few years I haven't been watching what I ate and gained some weight.  Now, since I am more careful, the weight just melted off!  Thank you Dr. R!

Have a great day all!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

lynnc99
on 2/23/11 6:40 pm
Up and working this morning by 5:30....I have an overwhelming job that I need to tackle and I might as well get at it. I even DREAMED about being totally overwhelmed last night ....somehow I was an 11th grader again, with a murderous high school schedule that was more than I could manage.

Then doing the "kid thing" this afternoon - pool and playground are on the list. Then let them make their own pizzas for dinner.

Somewhere in there I need to make a grocery run, and hopefully Sarah can find time to go get her nails done while I watch the kids.
Nicole0216
on 2/23/11 7:01 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning Trish and PA hope you feel better soon Trish. Make sure you make that meeting.

At work today stil have an attitude in my head..not outward but in my head I am still pissed. I am hoping take a break this friday and monday and going to NC will help. Not prepared for my trip no clean clothes, roots are bad, lol so tonight will be a interesting affair. Jason lost his mind last night about vacation picks for work and ended up blaming me irrationally for the stress. Their job makes them pick and plan out their vacation for the whole year now. So dumb, needless to say it does not look like a cruise will happen as we could not agree on anything but oh well. I will just make him use that money to finish the basement LOL. I hate it when he or I get irrational and nutty about things like that.

I hope you that you all have a good day
Lisa H.
on 2/23/11 8:34 pm - Whitehall, PA

Morning Trish.. sounds like you really need your break in FL.  Get to your meeting today for sure.

Yesterday, I had my endoscopy and he found that YES, my stoma and pouch are stretched.  I have to call today to make an appointment with him for 2 weeks from now to talk about what can be done now.  He is going to submit to insurance for approval for an endoscopic stoma reduction. In the meantime, I am going to bust my butt to stay on track to see if I can lose a pound or two in the next 2 weeks until I see him again.  I spent most of yesterday just laying around resting and napping.  I don't think the anesthesia made me sleepy per se, but I have a cold and the combination of the two wiped me out.

Today, I am working til 3:30.  After work, shlepping Siehara to hebrew school.  While she is there, I am going to Walgreen's to pick up a good organizing binder for the stuff I need for Siehara's Bat Mitzvah.  I need a few other things, too. 

After Hebrew School, we will come home and rest.  I'm still not feeling up to par and I have a few things going on this weekend (imagine that) that I need to feel better for. 

Hope everyone has a good day.. it looks sunny outside, but I know it's cold.  Stay warm.

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 2/23/11 8:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Trish, I envy you going to Florida - I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could. I've never been to Tampa but my sister was there before joining us in Daytona and said it was lovely. Have a great time - rest and heal.

I'm at work bright and early today - hubby and I spent the night in King of Prussia - I had a work dinner and knew I had to be here early this morning, and the Hyatt had given me a free room, so why not? The room was awesome - giant king bed and it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!

Not much on my agenda today other than still playing catch up at work. Told my nephew to take a roast out of the freezer and pop it into the crockpot for dinner tonight - I'll make some sides when I get home. Missing my puppy - I'm sure he's missing us, too.

Hope everyone has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 2/23/11 9:11 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!!

Good luck with all of your appointments today! Enjoy your trip to FL!!

Well, it seems that my Dad is doing better. They want to move him to progressive care but there are no beds available so he will stay in critical care for awhile. Which is ok with me because he is getting EXCELLENT care!! The nurses and staff have been so nice.

I am taking my bereavement days so I have a five day weekend, but I did not want to do it this way!! The funeral is tomorrow morning. Of course, there is always an interesting family dynamic (LONG STORY) so it should be one of those days! I was pouring my coffee this morning and immediately thought of Mom K! She lived on coffee, whenever we would visit, there was a pot of coffee on. We would sit and chat and get more than our daily dose of caffeine!!

I am dealing with so much right now and I am frustrated because I want to cry to get some of this emotion out, but I can't! For some reason, I cannot let go!! I am going to keep myself busy today. My house is a disaster area, so that is on the agenda. I also need to look for some paperwork, YEAH FUN!! NOT!!!!!

We decided to not take Dee to the funeral. I don't want her to miss school and like I said before there are some family issues that might be brought to light and I don't want her to be around an explosion!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 2/23/11 9:13 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

I am at work plugging away. My salesman took a sick day today. He is sick and has 3 sick kids. Glad he took off - keep those germs at home!

I am planning on cutting out of here at 3 - 3:30 if at all possible. Have to stop at Lowes to get myself 2 houseplants, we put 2 new hooks up in the kitchen for them. AFter that home to hang with Mia and my Grandmother.

Have a good day all!
steffihope
on 2/23/11 9:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish - I am hopeful that getting to Florida and the warmer weather will help you heal.  And I am so stinking proud of your diligence on getting to the meetings.  I am sure it is just what you need!

I am feeling a teeny tiny bit better this morning.  Was aleep by 11:05 last night - yes I know the time because I fell asleep after seeing my main 11 o'clock guy Jon Stewart...so cute!  Anyway - I slept pretty soundly only to wake up with a mild earache.  They never turn into anything good.  however, they are usually the secondary infections, so I am a little concerned that nothing proceeded it.....we shall see - it should be perfect, eye roll, to be away this weekend working in DC!

I am at school, about to go read from my post last night and see what love and ass kicking oyu all have got going for me.......I have all my swim things and am hopeful to get to the pool this afternoon.  I talked with Larry and he promised he would wait for me....wink wink!  Tonight i am hoping to watch the Flyers game with a friend while Larry is at work.

Hoping for a quiet, calm Thursday.....
jojobear98
on 2/23/11 10:46 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Hello all!

I am struggling with some pain as I am having issues with my Trapezius muscle. Doc prescribed me some meds that are barely taking the edge off, but making life "doable". Hopefully this resolves soon.

Otherwise, a slow morning as I tidy up, so some wash and so forth. Then I have Riley & Jantzen's Well Child check this afternoon. I am sure the evening will be an adventure with Jantzen as this visit includes 4 immunizations and he will probably be Ocsar the Grouch.

At 5:30 I must run up to school to pick my oldest up from After School detention. When will he ever learn!!!!????

then home for the dinner/homework song and dance.

Have a great day everyone!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views